Tiger Moth Tales! A teaser.

Started by tigermoth, March 10, 2014, 09:16:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigermoth

Thanks mate. I'll put your order in the book. :)

RacingHippo

Holy Zarquon's singing fish!

I've just finally caught up with this and had a chance to listen.

Bugering doo-dah. I'm in!
* May contain nuts.

tigermoth

You sound like a guy who knows where his towel is! And thanks alot, that's most frudy! :)

sawtooth

Well, having been fortunate enough to hear a pre-release of Tigermoths new album I'm really pleased to say it is an absolute corker! 

If you are a Frost* , It Bites or Genesis fan, or just love symphonic / melodic prog, you will find loads to like about this I think.  I'm aware of  the effort that has gone into this, all the instruments and vocals done by one bloke, on a recording setup most of us would describe as unusable due to its' old-school nature. 
I'm a mate of Tigermoths, so yes, I'm selling this unashamedly, but I've also tried to detach myself from knowing the background of how this was done, and it gives me that same sense of excitement I had on hearing Milliontown for the first time. It is gorgeous, eccentric, full of virtuoso playing and widdly bits and as I think Rook said, world class.
I'm 4 plays in and each time I like it even more. I really hope he finds an outlet and an audience for this, as it is far too good to get overlooked.  :D

tigermoth

"I'm 4 plays in and each time I like it even more." Well i've heard it said that the 4 play is often the best, but where that leaves you and I i'm not quite sure! Haha. But Seriously, thanks for your kind words sir. It has been a bit of a labour of love and I hope I can do something with it.

sawtooth

Quote from: tigermoth on March 29, 2014, 04:07:53 AM
"I'm 4 plays in and each time I like it even more." Well i've heard it said that the 4 play is often the best, but where that leaves you and I i'm not quite sure! Haha.

Crikey -  it will come as a relief to us both that I'm 6 plays in now then....  :o

Rook

johninblack

I'd happily part with some "hard earned" for this. Truly marvellous, well done that Frost*ie.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mooncat

One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Fogeyspasm

Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

tigermoth

Thanks  a lot chaps. I wish I knew when you could buy it. However, I sincerely hope to be getting things moving soon. I'll keep you updated. Can't say too much at the mo, but maybe i'll have some good news soon. :) In the mean time thanks again for the comments.

Renters

Really very good, just my cuppa...
That's jazz.  Jazz is weird...

DavSel

Loving it! Think I may ask to reserve a copy also!

tigermoth

That's great. Thank you. I'm hoping to have a development verry soon. Can't say much at the moment, but hopefully you'll soon all be able to reed  all about  it. Really apreciating the comments folks. Also the Tiger Moth Tales site should be operating in a week or so. It's coming together slowly. :)

sawtooth

Hurry up mate! I need to pay you for my ripped copy  ;D