Lonely Robot - Please Come Home (JM solo album)

Started by Mooncat, January 11, 2015, 07:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Quote from: MikeEvs on February 09, 2015, 04:05:30 PM
I just got an email from Burning Shed to say my name will be on a list on the door 8)

It says "Ya barred"  :D
I used to have a signature

XeRocks81

DueyC

Quote from: DueyC on February 09, 2015, 05:51:06 PM
I just got an email from Burning Shed to say my name will be on a list on the door 8)

Me too  ;D

Oops, it appears I've won in the Inside Out draw too  :-[
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

MikeEvs

Quote from: DueyC on February 13, 2015, 04:57:19 PM

Me too  ;D

Maybe  you can take a friend :)

DueyC

Quote from: MikeEvs on February 14, 2015, 12:36:16 AM
Quote from: DueyC on February 13, 2015, 04:57:19 PM

Me too  ;D

Maybe  you can take a friend :)

Did anyone on here enter and not win? If so, I can try and get one of my 'tickets' reallocated to you.
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

tigermoth

Heard a track on Prog Britania over at progrock.com yesterday. Really good! Aparently featuring Helen Findley, although I thought it was Kim Seviour, but then my old man's a mushroom so what do I know. lol. Can't wait to hear the album. One of the highlights of 2015 me thinks.

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

tigermoth

ffs. Lol. That's the one. Well who ever it was it sounded like Kim Seviour to me. :)

D S

Lonely Robot has landed!  8) More after a few listens.
Come on, you\'re a lion!

L33VEY

Quote from: D S on February 21, 2015, 11:36:02 AM
Lonely Robot has landed!  8) More after a few listens.

Yes - in good time before Monday's launch - thank you Nellie  :D
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

MikeEvs

Mordwin

Indeed, very prompt service, and a signed postcard as a bonus! Also got Dec's new album too, just to keep the frosted theme :)

rogerg

This is just so, so good.  Album of the Year.

JakeWorrell

After days of checking my postbox for my copy I started to think I should pester Nellie to get on and send it. Best check the order went through OK first, of course, I thought - only to find it still sat in the cart on The Merch Desk unordered! Drat and double drat!
"The longer the note, the more dread."

MikeEvs

Had a good night last night at the Lonely Robot Launch, it was good to see Tim, Julie, Bob, Vit P , had a quick chat with Blunders said hello to Jem.  Had a brief chat with Jerry Ewing who said he might need some photos for a website  post so when I got back to the hotel I had to figure out how I was going to get my photos off my camera without having my laptop with me!

Managed to do a bit of processing to the RAW images in camera and convert them to jpg, then sent them using my camera's WIFI to the Canon EOS remote app on my phone, saved them to my phone then emailed them to myself so that I could check them on the bigger screen of my kindle Fire HD. I then emailed them off to prog magazine and here are a couple used in Jerry's review of the night:

http://www.teamrock.com/reviews/2015-02-24/first-look-john-mitchell-s-lonely-robot