Main Menu

Brexit!

Started by Dr.Ripper, June 29, 2016, 03:53:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnsOnkruid

Not only the elections in France... Our beloved (ahem) Geert Wilders immediately started blaring about The Netherlands also leaving the EU. I'm just glad the general response was "No thanks", but I wonder what will happen next. Meanwhile, it seems like America is falling apart... :'(
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

gr8gonzo

I'd love to visit England and The Netherlands for a gig or two, but it's not clear yet whether Americans will be allowed to leave their homes for the next four years.  :P
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

rogerg

Quote from: gr8gonzo on July 09, 2016, 12:28:33 AM
I'd love to visit England and The Netherlands for a gig or two, but it's not clear yet whether Americans will be allowed to leave their homes for the next four years.  :P

heh

Brom

Well I saw this guitarist called Robben Ford last night in England - and he definitely sounded American?
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

manoncharles

Well I've just heard a French pro-Trump activist saying on TV (jeez):
"What everybody forgets when they talk about Trump's project of building a big wall around the US is that he always also mentioned a big GATE in the middle of that wall."
Phew, you're saved.
A fairytale in negative