Blacklight Synth Sound

Started by ducatidave, June 04, 2009, 05:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ducatidave

How can I set up the arppegiated sound in Black Light Machine? i used to have a Roland Fantom X, but I think I see you using the GT for that?

Mouse

I think I read somewhere that the Black Light Machine guitar loop arpeggio thing was from a sampler CD, as were the female vocal sounds in Milliontown. Anyone got something more specific on that?

D S

Correct, it is a loop.  I still have it in my PC after downloading it from the Toys section once upon a time.
Come on, you\'re a lion!

RacingHippo

It's my phone's ringtone, sad Frost*ie that I am.
It's probably still buried in the depths of the old forum somewhere...
* May contain nuts.

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

Mouse

I've got it somewhere too, although the instrumental Pocket Sun is my ringtone.  :D

Quote from: "RacingHippo"It's my phone's ringtone, sad Frost*ie that I am.

I don't know Hippo, my non-Forum Frost*ie mate has the CRS Awards intro thing for his.
"We'll give the young lady 30 minutes of unpleasant noise..."  8-)

ducatidave

Jem Godfrey no longer has that mac site webpage available. Man, I really like that BLM loop. Would be nice if he could make it available again.  :cry:

Blessed Dude

I have Dear Dead Days as my ringtone.  :D
I\'ve fallen out my family tree........

gjstockham

Quote from: "RacingHippo"It's my phone's ringtone, sad Frost*ie that I am.
It's probably still buried in the depths of the old forum somewhere...

So do I.  Goes rather well as a ringtone I think!

SerFox

Are you guys using that converted sample of DDD I made back just before EIMA was about to come out? That's on the forum somewhere too, nice little sample goes well as a ringtone, used it for ages.

it's not a difficult loop to make, and I believe Jem cheated with the keychanges, just transposed them in Protools. Could probably replicate it...