Main Menu

Clouda

Started by DueyC, January 11, 2014, 09:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

PM me your email address & I'll send you "eat" as it was downloadable at some point.
Not sure about Lights out, maybe someone else has it
I used to have a signature

Drarok

Quote from: Mikey on October 06, 2014, 09:03:32 PM
PM me your email address & I'll send you "eat" as it was downloadable at some point.
Both available at http://www.drarok.com/frost/files/view/Jem :)

afussey

Quote from: Mikey on October 06, 2014, 09:03:32 PM

Done it :)

Alan

Ivor

OK, I'm a bit confused... (easily done), but wasn't the Clouda "project" more or less a done deal? if not, and if it was Jem's decision to cut 'n' run during the process, wouldn't the other parties be a tad miffed? Is it still going? Is it officially binned?

D S

I'm not sure anyone currently knows the answer to that other than Jem - and he's in 'radio-silence' mode at the moment.  :-\  The same applies to Six Minutes in September.  Other than 3 tracks which surfaced in early formats / on the DVD (Heartstrings, Fathers, & Lantern), there is no word as to whether it's been binned totally, put on ice or is being worked on silently when he gets inspiration / a spare minute from the day job and 4 kids.  There were guest appearances in the can from Joe Satriani and Jordan Rudess (amongst others) for that album too.
All we can do is be patient and hope I guess.
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Mikey

Did the RPM challenge thingy/jobbie become Clouda?
I've forgotten

D S

Yup, that's right.
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Ivor

Hmmm... so, all still in limbo for the foreseeable? Bummer.  :(

Mikey

Yes, that's the new album title, Limboland  >:(

Wickerman

I know Jem has a lot on, and these are really just his hobby projects, but it seems like he sometimes needs an outside producer; someone who can impose discipline and deadlines (although I appreciate they're not very fashionable words when it comes to music!)

So many unfinished products and loose ends, with no album since 2008.

I'm not moaning (much). It'd just be nice to see something finished and released.

Anyway, I see there have been a few tweets about a new Frost* website recently, so maybe something's happening after all and we're all going to be very surprised.

BrendanGee

I think that a person imposing discipline/deadlines would more likely turn Jem off from a project (though I say this as a person who doesn't know him personally, which makes it purely conjecture on my part).

It would be a tremendous surprise if something Frost* related came bursting out of the silence but we mustn't get our hopes up.
Bring on the Trumpets!

Mikey

Just think of the number of jingles and pop songs you could make out of the notes in Milliontown..............................................could that be the financial answer?

BrendanGee

Quote from: Mikey on April 22, 2015, 09:05:29 PM
Just think of the number of jingles and pop songs you could make out of the notes in Milliontown..............................................could that be the financial answer?

I'd certainly listen to that radio station  :P
Bring on the Trumpets!

Jim Takacs

I heard Jem started a Zamfir tribute band, grew all his hair back, traded a Kronos for a White Pony and impersonates Fabio in Vegas on the weekends.. 
::I Like Cheese::

owen

He'd make more money with that than Frost*  :-\