Red Bazar album now available for Pre-order!

Started by tigermoth, March 04, 2016, 09:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigermoth

I know there's a Red Bazarr Thread somewhere else on here, but I thought it might be worth another one here.  Good even tide folks. Just a quick headsup to let those know who are interested, the new Red Bazarr album is now available for pre-order from White Knight Records: http://www.mrsite.co.uk/usersitesv37/125409.mrsite.com/wwwroot/page23.htm Red Bazarr are a fantastic band and it's been my great pleasure to right and perform all the lyrics for this new venture. If you like Red Bazarr and you like Tiger Moth Tales, you'll like this. Here's a teaser: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14720207/Red%20Bazarr%21%20-%20Album%20Teaser.mp4 Many thanks in advance from the bazarr boys and myself. We hope you enjoy it.

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

Mikey

I used to have a signature

tigermoth

"Sales doubled." Lol, always a bonus! Thanks a lot chaps. Most appreciated. You will go to an especially pretty heaven made of Bornville. :)

rogerg

sawtooth

Heartfelt thanks for your support guys - as Pete said, we really hope you enjoy the album.
Hey, I've just realised -  thats two more albums than I've personally ever sold before! Onwards & upwards ;)

Mikey

Red Bazarr.........will you be covering Pirates by ELP?

sawtooth

Quote from: Mikey on March 06, 2016, 01:20:38 PM
Red Bazarr.........will you be covering Pirates by ELP?
Arrrr we might do that matey!
I'll have a word with our singer's parrot. Either that, or make him walk the plank  ;)

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

sawtooth

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

tigermoth

Afternoon Frosticals. I know we're all thrilling about Frost at the moment, but thought I'd post this here as a reminder for those interested. :)
It gives me indecent pleasure to announce that Red Bazar's Tales From The Bookcase is released today, which presumably means that for all those beautiful people who pre-ordered the copies will be winging their way to you. Those stil wishing to order the album can do so from these outlets:
www.whiteknightrecords.co.uk  or the equally beautiful
www.caerllysimusic.co.uk
To try before you buy you can hear our sampler here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3PxMLkmFPw
A huge thanks from myself and the Bazar boys to buyers and prospective buyers. We really hope you enjoy this thing we've made. :)

Mikey

Can I get mine diverted to Spain?
Help, I'm stuck here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mooncat

Oooo - am off on my jollies on Thursday so hope it drops in time for me to load it on t' th'ipod  :o
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

sawtooth

Well it is due to be released today indeed, but the site is still showing 'Pre Order'. Hopefully it will switch to 'Buy' during the day and that everyone who has pre ordered gets their delivery PDQ  :)