Black Live Machine Artwork

Started by JakeWorrell, March 27, 2011, 12:47:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mouse

Jake, I might be able to help a bit here. Sorry it's taken me so long to read the damn thread. I'll send a PM...  :lol:

Fogeyspasm

Damn i should have read this earlier. Was out for beers last night with Mr Tippett and the Reading crew in York. And a damn good night was had by all. 8-)
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

JakeWorrell

s'allright :)

Mouse has kindly provided me with higher res versions that the one on the front page which I have *started* editing the text out of but I've been so busy recently that I haven't had chance to finish it up yet. By the time I'm finished the new logo will have taken over anyway no doubt ;)
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Drarok

How hi-res is your copy, Mouse? I have an 1131x1600 image, wouldn't mind better source material to work from though.

I "made" this tonight:

Wallpaper file if you want it:
iPhone 4, 4S, newer iPod Touches
iPhone 3GS, older iPod Touches
:mrgreen:

Big Black Shed

Quote from: "Drarok"How hi-res is your copy, Mouse? I have an 1131x1600 image, wouldn't mind better source material to work from though.

I "made" this tonight:

Thanks. Now adorning an iPhone near you. Other smart phones are available.*

*Why????(Risking a Hippo backlash) ;)
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

johninblack

Quote from: "Big Black Shed"*Why????(Risking a Hippo backlash) ;)

Imminent I'm sure
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "Drarok"How hi-res is your copy, Mouse? I have an 1131x1600 image, wouldn't mind better source material to work from though.

I "made" this tonight:

Oo nicely done. 1131x1600 is bigger than the one mouse sent me. Does yours have the 'On a cold and frosty evening' text on it?
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Mikey

I "made" this tonight:

Consider them stolen & used  :D  :D
Thanks
I used to have a signature

Big Black Shed

Quote from: "johninblack"

Imminent I'm sure

To paraphrase Roger.

Heh!
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

Drarok

Quote from: "JakeWorrell"Oo nicely done. 1131x1600 is bigger than the one mouse sent me. Does yours have the 'On a cold and frosty evening' text on it?
Yeah, it's got the whole thing on there. Frosty night, dates and location. I just removed them.

catherine

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "JakeWorrell"
Quote from: "JakeWorrell"No biggie

It seems I used 'No biggie' back in march too :S I didn't think I even said 'No biggie'

Could be a biggie if you keep using 'No Biggie' - do you need some help?  ;)

He didn't use "No Biggie" - he used "No biggie". Which is quite different. And it's no biggie, after all.  :D

RacingHippo

Imminent I'm sure

Hah! Didn't rise to the bait!
See, us wise Android-users aren't so easily goaded (or swayed by pretty looks, fancy marketing and tarted-up gimmicks that were nicked off other devices anyway and so easily duped by the Evil Fruit-Meisters into giving them more and more money for "upgrades" they don't need which end up not working properly anyway and having to use that dogawful iChoons cr...

Oh. Hang on...
* May contain nuts.

johninblack

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Imminent I'm sure

See, us wise Android-users aren't so easily goaded (or swayed by pretty looks, fancy marketing and tarted-up gimmicks that were nicked off other devices anyway and so easily duped by the Evil Fruit-Meisters into giving them more and more money for "upgrades" they don't need which end up not working properly anyway and having to use that dogawful iChoons cr...

Oh. Hang on...
8-)  :lol:  8-)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mikey

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Imminent I'm sure

Oh. Hang on...

See the news about the Evil Fruit-Meisters this morning
I used to have a signature

Mouse

The one I sent out was the only one I had, I'm afraid.

Quote from: "Drarok"I "made" this tonight:

Excellent work, sir!  8-)