Fogey's Big Banana World Tour - Sign-Up List

Started by Pedro, January 03, 2011, 06:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gabrielkfl

If we can get the banana* to South America (yay!), I hope it can be done around new year's, when it's summer and I won't freeze to death when taking it to the beach.

Only problem is that Copacabana in summer looks exactly like this.

note: "Freeze to death" in Rio means something around 20ºC (68ºF).
That turtle on my avatar? Six hours to vector. Over six-thousand-friggin-anchor-points, scalable to any size losslessly, on a 65x65px avatar.

Mikey

Quote from: "gabrielkfl"when taking it to the beach.

There's a beach there?

Where?
I used to have a signature

gabrielkfl

Quote from: "Mikey"There's a beach there?

Where?
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:
That turtle on my avatar? Six hours to vector. Over six-thousand-friggin-anchor-points, scalable to any size losslessly, on a 65x65px avatar.

RacingHippo

Given that we want to get it back in time for Frost*Bites in December, it won't be New Year!
But it's looking like we'll be able to get it to you  :mrgreen:
* May contain nuts.

gr8gonzo

Does anyone know if redevan received le banana? The December gig will be here soon. It would be nice to wrap up the tour before then.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

RacingHippo

* May contain nuts.

Againesis

Slightly embarrassed. Gave box to Mrs A to post around a month ago. Found said box in the boot of her car last weekend!
Results:
1. Some initial apologies (admittedly fairly short lived)
2. Some accusations that my "online friends are a bunch of weirdos anyway"!
3. A comment that it's just some sodding yellow plastic in a box.
4. An observation that I'm nearly 40 and should get a life!!
5. A frosty atmosphere for the rest of the weekend...in all the wrong ways.

However, BB should by now be well & truly Brighton based. So....sorry about that folks.
There are only 10 types of people]

Pedro

This is good...it seems quite a few people have retained the banana for quite a while so don't feel too bad about it.
It is slightly worrying that redevan hasn't responded to any enquiries about it, though.  :?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

lyn

If it ever turns up again then you might send it my way, sometime...
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

Againesis

Quote from: "Pedro"This is good...it seems quite a few people have retained the banana for quite a while so don't feel too bad about it.
It is slightly worrying that redevan hasn't responded to any enquiries about it, though.  :?
He got back to me very quickly when I pm'd him for his address. I'm sure he'll respond - it is the holiday season after all
There are only 10 types of people]

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Againesis"
Quote from: "Pedro"This is good...it seems quite a few people have retained the banana for quite a while so don't feel too bad about it.
He got back to me very quickly when I pm'd him for his address. I'm sure he'll respond - it is the holiday season after all

And we haven't had a ransom note.
* May contain nuts.

redevan101

Apologies guys it got caught up in forwarded mail between my old place and new place, hope you havnt thought i'd kept it, recieved  30th August tho and want to get it moved on, i searched the next person in tthe list and couldnt find them, any takers for next?
God Bless Prog And All Who Sail In Her
www.facebook.com/starkband

redevan101

God Bless Prog And All Who Sail In Her
www.facebook.com/starkband

gr8gonzo

No worries, redevan. Againesis only recently discovered it napping in AgainMissus' car. I'm just relieved it's resumed its travels. Sooo... who is the next recipient?  :mrgreen:

*whew!*
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Fogeyspasm

Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!