Frost*ie Forum T-Shirts (At last)

Started by Nellie, October 10, 2011, 11:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerg

I expect mine will be a bit slow crossing the pond, as well.  but that'll just make it more like a Chrimbo (did I get that right?) prezzy (How's that?) to myself!!  8-)

Mouse

rogerg

sawtooth

Thank you Nells and thank you Vit-P for the fab work with the T-Shirts.
I'm especially chuffed and grateful about the surprise forum AGM snowflake shirt. In fact my wife tracked down all of the band (thanks to Craig's son for pointing them all out to her ) and press-ganged them all into signing it for me. And with her opening gambit of "i'm not really a fan, but would you mind signing this....?" , much deserved kudos to the band is due for still stumping up with the signatures and having a chat with her  ;)

Nellie

Oh no you've ruined it with scribbles?  ;)
It's in the post!

Trapezium Artist

Expect to see it on eBay very soon; the way I read sawtooth's wife when she saw the look in our eyes as she showed it to us at the after-gig curry, she made a very rapid fiscal calculation about the best way to maximise her return on (very little  ;) ) investment ...

LivingForever

be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Mouse

Keith D looks very anxious waiting for his curry, doesn't he?  :lol:

johninblack

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"Expect to see it on eBay very soon; the way I read sawtooth's wife when she saw the look in our eyes as she showed it to us at the after-gig curry, she made a very rapid fiscal calculation about the best way to maximise her return on (very little  ;) ) investment ...
Hahaha. Bloody cynic.  :mrgreen:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

sawtooth

Quote from: "johninblack"
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"Expect to see it on eBay very soon; the way I read sawtooth's wife when she saw the look in our eyes as she showed it to us at the after-gig curry, she made a very rapid fiscal calculation about the best way to maximise her return on (very little  ;) ) investment ...
No - Bloody psychic.. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Maybe we could auction it off to provide a buffer for the curry bill shortfall next time!

sawtooth

Quote from: "LivingForever"You mean, this one?

My missus is SOOOO gonna kill you...... :lol:

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "sawtooth"
Quote from: "johninblack"
No - Bloody psychic.. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Maybe we could auction it off to provide a buffer for the curry bill shortfall next time!

"Oh, I'm not a fan ... but I can spot a canny market opportunity when I see one".

Next thing you know, sawtooth's missus will be ringing up Jem and proposing a 50:50 profit sharing deal on a natty range of autographed Frost* boxer shorts  8-)

keithd

Quote from: "Mouse"Keith D looks very anxious waiting for his curry, doesn't he?  :lol:

Well, I had been waiting 3 years for this curry  ;)

It was worth the wait though  :lol:
My Hovercraft is full of eels

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "keithd"
Quote from: "Mouse"Keith D looks very anxious waiting for his curry, doesn't he?  :lol:

Good job you ordered the curry in advance, Keith; you couldn't possibly have heard the waiter asking for your order on the night after spending the whole gig right in front of the left-hand speaker stack. That was you, wasn't it?  :shock:

keithd

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
Quote from: "keithd"

Good job you ordered the curry in advance, Keith; you couldn't possibly have heard the waiter asking for your order on the night after spending the whole gig right in front of the left-hand speaker stack. That was you, wasn't it?  :shock:

Yep, that was me. The ears took a bashing, but it was worth it  :)
My Hovercraft is full of eels